Life for Life memorial Forests
  • Leeds Dock
  • Leeds Dock
  • Leeds Dock
  • Leeds Dock
  • Leeds Dock
Clients / Leeds Dock
Tags / ,

Leeds Dock formerly new dock was built 1843 and was in service until 1990.

Redeveloped in 1996 for 250 million ponds to create a water side community with housing, retail and leisure facilities.

Working with local artist Lesley Fallais, we reproduced some of the old trade signs of companies that operated from this once busy dock into the original flag stones. and we also marked out where the crane’s once stood.